Saturday, January 2, 2016

Kinder Eggs

I finally came across Kinder Eggs!  These are chocolate eggs with a surprise toy inside.  If only I could mail some back to the states, however, they are banned in the US due to regulations regarding choking hazards.  These are a hot commodity on island and can be hard to find.  I hit the jackpot though!

The chocolate tastes like a thin Hershey bar.

Found these Kinder Eggs at the Don Quijote store in Uruma

598yen for 1 box

Look, my Inside Out box I chose

The wrapped egg (it's gluten free)

A few bites later I am so close to getting my toy

Yeah!  I got Angry!

Do not give this toy to a child 0-3

2 comments:

  1. Nice find but these are not the Kinder brand eggs so popular on YouTube. I am hoping that demand for them eventually means a better selection and ultimately the actual Kinder Surprise brand to be carried. In Europe they carry a wide variety of these eggs from big to small and with different themes.

    ReplyDelete