Thursday, September 3, 2015

Leaving One Home - Going To Another

I left DC a few days ago.  I'm excited to move to a new place, especially one so exotic, but it is always sad to leave the people I've gotten to know behind.  That is the hardest thing about the military.  There is always hope that we will meet up again at another location!

Washington Monument

View of Washington Monument from DC home


I've got a few months of training before I get to Okinawa.  Have to get trained for the new job I will hold. 

I've finished all that I can do before I get to Okinawa.  Have lodging reservations, kennel reservations, housing application is in, sponsor will get my PO Box 30 days out.  Only thing I am waiting on is the booking of my flight from DC to Seattle; its awaiting funding.

For now I am learning all that I can in training!

No comments:

Post a Comment